If you are an area business or organization forced to close, change hours or cancel an event due to the COVID-19 outbreak, let us know and we’ll try to compile them all here.
We are doing this FREE OF CHARGE as a service to our communities and all of our local businesses and organizations.
This page will be updated DAILY as necessary.
Businesses are listed alphabetically, and by city.
Events and public notices are listed alphabetically by County.
BUSINESS CLOSURES OR OPERATING CHANGES
• The American Legion in Baker will be closed for at least the next two weeks.
• Baker Ace Hardware will remain open regular hours. Call for same-day delivery of products if you are in a high risk group.
• Baker Bowling Center will be CLOSED to the public until further notice. Take out and curbside pickup will be available Monday-Sunday 11am – 2pm and 5pm – 8pm. Call 778-2788.
• The Baker Club will open for take out and at home delivery be from 4pm – 10pm Sunday through Thursday and 4pm – 12am on Fridays and Saturdays. Minimum purchase on deliveries is $20. Call 778-2412.
• Baker Furniture will be having limited access to the showroom, in both Bowman and Baker locations. Only one to two people will be allowed in the showroom at a time. Baker Furniture will also offer drop off services with an appointment. Drop off appointments can be made by calling either store.
• Baker Rexall Drug is requiring all customers to stop at the front counter upon entering the store, at which point all requests can be made to a cashier who will retrieve your items for purchase. This INCLUDES the pharmacy, which remains open. You may call in advance. Delivery is also available upon request.
• The Bank of Baker lobby is CLOSED to walk-in traffic until further notice. The Drive-Thru window will operate normal hours, weekdays 8:30am-5pm. The bank will waive fees for taking cash out of any ATM.
• The Beauty Bar is CLOSED temporarily. Appointments can be rescheduled for a later date by calling 778-2015 or 406-460-1319. Any hair care products can still be ordered and delivered to your door by calling Dani.
• The Big Game Casino & Tavern is CLOSED indefinitely due. Check their Facebook page for details.
• Cabin Creek Cafe is available for take-out from 5:30am – 2pm daily. Call in your orders at 778-2202. Check out their menu on their Facebook page.
• The Corner Bar is open from 11am – 10pm for take out. Delivery services are available from 11:30am – 1:30pm for lunch and 5pm – 10pm for dinner… they have online ordering on the MobileBytes app and now offer in-town delivery. Call 778-3278 and check out their Facebook page for menu and on-line ordering instructions.
• The FMC Community Clinic will be locking all outside doors with the exception to the Community Clinic main entry, which will be open from 7:30am – 5:15pm, and the ER entry, which will be open from 6am – 10pm. The ER video call system will be in place after hours. Please call 778-3331 for more information.
• The Fallon Medical Complex hospital and Long Term Care are closed to visitors at this time. If you already have an appointment in Physical Therapy, call ahead before arrival at 778-3331.
• Fallon County Parks are closed to the public.
• Farmer’s Union CENEX front doors on the west side by the diesel island will be locked, they ask that you use the EAST doors. There will be an employee in the entryway at all times letting a limit of 5 people in at a time. Curbside service is available for food and if you’d like to have items picked up for you or delivered call 778-2519.
• Getim Here will only be serving orders through their drive through. Phone orders and drive ups only will be accepted. Call 778-2820.
• Grasslands Federal Credit Union in Baker will have reduced business hours from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. until further notice. Use mobile banking, ATM’s and night deposit slots for transactions, whenever possible.
• Griffith Rental will continue business as usual.
• Heiser’s Bar & Casino is open for pick-up and delivery from 11am-2pm and 4pm-8pm Monday through Saturday, and noon-6pm on Sunday either by using their MobileBytes app, or by calling 778-2001. They also have take-n-bake pizzas available, and all payments can be made through the mobilebytes app.
• J and A Mini Store will be making homemade breakfast burritos and breakfast sandwiches as always. Monday through Friday 4:30am to 2pm. Special Orders and curbside pickup is available call 891-2436 anytime, 0r 778-2411.
• Lakeview Country Club golf course AND club house are closed to the public until further notice.
• The Lucky Chinese Cafe is open normal hours and will only accept To Go Orders.
• Mid Rivers Communications business offices will be CLOSED to the public, payment drop box will be available. In addition, technicians will NOT be entering homes. Customer service lines are open Monday – Friday from 7am – 8pm.
• Mom’s Laundry is still open and keeping the public area as clean as they possibly can. They are NOT doing pressing this week and NOT accepting personal laundry drop off at this time, but still allowing for commercial drop off. Attendant hours are now 10am – 6pm Tuesday, Friday and Saturday, 10am-3pm on Wednesdays and NO attendant on Monday, Thursday and Sunday. The ATM available and they still also have their RO system available to get water.
• NAPA (Precision Parts & Supply) is business as usual, though they are limiting customers to five at a time and cleaning like crazy.
• OS Brew Pub is available 5-10pm, Wednesday through Saturday and 2pm-5pm Sunday for curbside pick up Call 778-6722, or leave a message and they will contact you when your order is ready. They are also working on home delivery options.
• Plevna Bar & Grill has curbside orders available for for food and off sale beer and liquor. Call 772-5847, 11:30am-1:30pm and 5pm-8pm.
• Prairie Rose Classics Museum will be CLOSED until April 16th.
• Reynolds Market is open regular hours, subject to change daily. They are only allowing 10 customers in the store at any given time. Enter through the south door. The first hours of the day are set aside for at-risk shoppers (over 60, pregnant, underlying health issues, etc.). They ask everyone else to please delay their shopping until after 9am. In addition, grocery delivery and curbside pickup is available either through Reynolds or through other Fallon County organizations. Call 778-3816 with questions.
• Rolling Rubber will be operating at normal business hours, 7:30am – 5pm. They will offer valet service of pickup and delivery for those wanting to minimize their contact in the store.
• Russell’s Clothing will be CLOSED on Saturdays and Sundays until further notice. Weekly hours will be in the morning only.
• The Sagebrush Inn is open with limited check-in and check-out hours. Contact the motel for check-in directions.
• Simply Chic will be CLOSED until further notice.
• Spiffy’s Mobile 1 Lube Express and Wash will continue to be open but by appointments only and with a significantly reduced staff. Hours will be from 8am – 5pm. They are available for pickup and delivery. Car washes will remain open.
• Spirits Plus has HOME DELIVERY available and offers curbside pickup with proper photo ID for anyone that does not want to come into the store. Call in your order and it will be ready for you. Hours are 10am – 7pm.
• Thee Garage Bar & Steakhouse is open for curbside pickup. Call in your orders at 778-2065, they will be open at 11am each day.
• Willow Day Spa will be CLOSED until further notice.
• Branson Grocery will be implementing new hours for the next couple weeks. Monday – Thursday: 7am – 7pm, Friday: 7 – 11am & 3 – 7pm, Saturday: 7am – 7pm, Sunday: 9am – 7pm
• The Carter County Museum will be CLOSED for the next two weeks. All public events are CANCELLED until April 1st.
• Community 1st Federal Credit Union will be CLOSING their lobby. Transactions can be made through the night deposit box.
• Dahl Memorial Healthcare Pharmacy will not be allowing walk-ins. There will be a designated time each day for medication pick up. Medication pick up will be from 4pm – 5:30pm in the entryway of the facility.
• Dahl Memorial Healthcare will not be accepting any visitors until further notice.
• Dawg House Pub is CLOSED to the public. Phone lines will remain open for take out and delivery orders.
• Stompin’ Grounds storefront will be CLOSED. Take out and delivery orders can still be placed. They will be serving food through their front window.
• Southeast Electric Cooperative’s office will be locked. Payments can be dropped in the drop box.
• Summit National Bank will be CLOSING their lobby. Transactions can be made through the night deposit box.
• Wagon Wheel Cafe has CLOSED the dining room. Curbside service will still be available from 8am – 11am. Delivery and curbside service will be available from 11am – 8pm.
• The Law Office of Jennifer A. Williams, PLLC, will have cut hours this week. If services are needed, please call or schedule online for phone or video appointments.
• Pastime Club & Steakhouse will be CLOSING the bar and dining room, but will be offering to-go curbside pick up orders. Hours will be Tuesday – Saturday 11am – 3pm and 5pm-8pm. Senior meals on Tuesday and Thursday can be picked up curbside or delivered. Call 701-279-9843.
• Lil Missouri Smoke Shop will continue normal hours and only serve via drive through.
• Rolling Rubber Point S will be operating at normal business hours, 7:30am – 5pm. They will offer valet service of pickup and delivery for those wanting to minimize their contact in the store.
• The 2020 World Famous Miles City Bucking Horse Sale is CANCELLED due to COVID-19. All ticket purchases, sponsors and exhibitors will be refunded. E-mail: email@example.com with questions.
COMMUNITY EVENTS AND NOTICES
• The Carter County Museum has CANCELLED all public events until April 1st.
• All Carter County public offices will be CLOSED for a two week period. Essential services will continue as normal.
• Carter County Justice Court and Ekalaka City Court will be closed to the public until further notice. They can still be reached by calling 406-775-8754. Documents can still be filed by email and/or mail. Fines and fees can still be paid by mail or online.
• Miles Community College will be CANCELLING Pioneer Preview Day.
• Fallon County COVID-19 Relief Fund The S.M.A.R.T group has established a Fallon County COVID-19 Relief Fund at Bank of Baker in coordination with the Fallon County DES office and Senior Center to serve the communities in Fallon County, especially for individuals, families and businesses experiencing economic injury (loss of income, revenue, etc.) as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. 100% of the donations received will be used to benefit Fallon County families and businesses. For instance, a family having difficulty paying for essentials for their children (clothes, shoes, toiletries, etc.) may request support from the Relief Fund who then works with a local retailer to ensure funds spent from the Relief Fund are spent locally, with a local business. Or, if a family is struggling to make critical repairs to their home (i.e. furnace or plumbing), the vision is to assist that family with support through the Relief Fund provided that a local merchant/business is asked to do perform the repair. Meaning, they are seeking to assist both families and local businesses at the same time. Any donation made is also tax deductible because S.M.A.R.T. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations can be taken into the Bank of Baker or to set up a drop off time with Shanny. Call 406-599-1007 to reach her.
• Fallon County Xtreme Broncs scheduled for June 4th has been CANCELLED.
• Baker Public Schools – If your child will be attending Kindergarten (NEXT YEAR) for the 2020-2021 school year please call Mr. Lingle at 978-2881 and/or Mrs. Lineback at 320-0308.
• Baker Public Schools is still offering FREE meals to all kids for the duration of school closure at the Longfellow cafeteria daily (Monday–Friday) from 11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
• Gamma Beta Easter Egg Hunt scheduled for April 11th has been POSTPONED until further notice.
• By directive from Fallon County Public Health Offices, all city, county, and school parks and playgrounds will be CLOSED until further notice
• The Plevna School District is providing “grab and go” breakfasts and lunches on March 19th, March 23rd, March 24th, March 25th, March 26th, and March 27th between the hours of 8:30am-9am and 12:30pm-1pm. In Plevna, come to the “playground” or “kitchen” door. In Ismay, meet at the front of the Joe, Montana Center.
• All upcoming events hosted at Baker Public Schools will be postponed through at least April 10th.
• The Baker Rec Center and gymnasiums will remain CLOSED to be public (including FOB access) during the mandated closure issued by Governor Bullock.
• Baker Public Library is available for “curb side” pick-up. Call or go online to to order books.
• Plevna Schools ACT tests have been POSTPONED until April 21st.
• The American Lutheran Church in Baker has canceled its services for Sunday.
• Peace Lutheran Church in Plevna has canceled their Sunday services this week.
• Changed For Life Church is having no services until further notice.
• Baker Assembly of God service on Sunday at 10:30am will be closed to the public, but will be live on their Facebook page.
• First Baptist Church of Baker will have a new worship service that will be aired on the radio at 11 AM. The building will be closed to the public on Sunday.
• The Fallon County Council on Aging will NOT be transporting any passengers until further notice. They CAN, however, pick up groceries, prescriptions, mail, etc. and deliver them to you.
• For ALL Fallon County Department information, please follow the link below:
• The Wibaux Health Fair is POSTPONED until a later date to be decided.